October 20th, 2016
Days Inn, Timmins, ON
The 6th Annual Mining Summit delivers a fulfilling learning and networking experience for participants keen on obtaining new knowledge and connections in the field of mining. Building upon the theme “Preparing Aboriginal Communities For Mining Related Business Opportunities”, the event offers a unique opportunity for participants to strengthen their capacity to explore and develop meaningful partnerships with Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal communities and businesses on mining related business opportunities.
2016 Conference Presentation Downloads:
- Five Nations Energy Inc.
- KWG – The Ring of Fire Partnership
- Business Best Practices – Learned from the Rainy River Project and New Afton Mine Presented
- OSHKI – Aboriginal Mining and Skilled Trades Entry Program
Admission to the Mining Summit Trade Show is FREE and OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Delegate Registration (HST incl. on all prices)
• Regular Registration Fee: $275.00
Click here for Delegate Registration
Mining Summit Sponsorship
Click here for Sponsorship Registration
Aboriginal Artisan Exhibitor $100.00
• One (1) exhibitor booth space (8’x6’) with one (1) table and two (2) chairs located in Foyer
Who Should Attend?
• Community Leaders
• First Nation Representatives
• Tribal Council Representatives
• Exploration Companies
• Mining Companies
• Service Providers
• Equipment Suppliers & Manufacturers
• Mining Consultants
• Law Firms
Why Should You Attend?
The 6th Annual Mining Summit is an event that will feature guest speakers who will present, discuss and share their experiences, expertise and knowledge on topics and issues related to mining, including partnership opportunities, regional and global outlooks, economic opportunities, industry labor requirements, lessons learned and best practices.
Why Become An Exhibitor?
The 6th Annual Mining Summit trade show will showcase companies, businesses, suppliers, and education and training institutes in the field of mining and offer valuable networking opportunities for exhibitors to promote their company, products and services to buyers, sellers, students, and job seekers.
• Boost your company’s visibility
• Reach your target market
• Showcase your products and services
• Connect with clients and partners
Why Become A Sponsor?
• Boost your company’s visibility among your target audience
• Position your company as an industry leader
• Obtain exposure to current and potential clients and partners
• Increase visibility and build relationships with fellow industry leaders
• Display your commitment and support to northern Ontario’s mining and best practices of the industry
The 6th Annual Mining Summit offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to maximize your company’s visibility in front of key decision-makers in your target market. Your company will gain access to a targeted group of professionals involved in mining, and your company’s name and message will reach your target audience when you become a 6th Annual Mining Summit Sponsor.